There are a number of clear advantages that set us apart from other contract development organisations.
- Many organisations claim to be client focused. At Quay Pharma, client collaboration is fundamental to the way we work. We see open, clear dialogue as the basis of our first class, highly professional service, and clear understanding as the essence of delivering on our promises.
- Our scientific expertise is outstanding, and widely acknowledged. Our team is highly regarded in the pharmaceutical industry for their exceptional knowledge of dosage form development, formulation technologies and drug delivery systems.
- We genuinely enjoy solving problems. We are excited and motivated by the most intractable challenges, and take particular pleasure in finding effective responses where other companies have failed.
- We are flexible. Our working practices are completely integrated with our formulation, analytical and manufacturing teams working in close partnership with each other. Unlike the large generic contract organisations, we can and do adapt to the requirements of each new client and project.
- Every project is unique. We do not believe in offering generic products that tie clients in to platform technologies or particular manufacturers. We talk at length with our clients to make sure we understand the challenges and problems that they face, then we conduct an extensive research exercise before developing an individual and precisely tailored proposal.
- We don’t retain Intellectual Property rights, and we don’t charge royalties. Many organisations will levy an extra charge if you insist on knowing the composition of a formulation they have produced for you. We will not, and neither will we tie you in to a proprietary manufacturing process.