About this role: Reporting into the Production Lead working on a shift-based system that includes early, late, and night shifts.
Day to Day or Shift Based Functions:
- Supervising, empowering, and leading all production operators and activities in accordance with GMP requirements/standards at all times, accurately following set procedures, batch documentation, and clean room logs.
- Ensure all room setups and production activities are executed as per the production plan.
- Line clearance of all materials and consumables.
- Oversee all production and packing processes through GMP room supervision, monitoring, and ‘hands-on’ assistance.
- Working in unison with QA, live review of all production batch documentation ensuring all corrections are closed out prior to room closure. Driving and providing support to ensure a “right-first-time” approach is achievable on all production and documentation activities.
- Decontamination of all rooms and equipment, including swabbing as per the project plans.
- Ownership and re-ordering of all, PPE ordering and consumables required for manufacturing.
- Working in a health and safety conscious manner following safe systems of work, housekeeping procedures.
- As part of the production team, responsibility and drive to ensure that all production activities are carried out as per the production plan.
- Responsible for the training and competency of all operators involved in the process or equipment operation, repair, and calibration.
- Responsible for all monitoring equipment, data loggers, daily checks, and housekeeping schedules in the GMP areas.
- Identify and implement departmental process and documentation improvements, deviations, and CAPA.
- Responsible for the safe control and disposal of all pharmaceutical waste and solvent.
- Initiate, drive, and lead continuous improvement projects and efficiency savings. Gaining buy-in from senior management and operator staff.
- Ensure excellent communication of department goals to all production staff and other departments and stakeholders.
- Provide and support problem-solving activities and ensure solutions are escalated and reported correctly in accordance with GMP.
- Ensure that all Production facilities (Deeside and Bromborough) are maintained, operated, and cleaned in accordance with GMP and Quay’s quality management system.
Health and Safety:
- Responsible for the health and safety of all Production Operators and to ensure compliance with site health and safety systems.
- Ensuring COSHH and risk assessments are in place and adhered to for all production activities.
- Lead and be part of a “fast thinking” team with a “CAN DO / hands on approach” with the emphasis of “right first time” on all activities, will go the extra mile and provide exceptional flexibility in terms of attitude, working hours and approach.
- Involvement in formulation development and / or other activities where required.
- Ensure compliance with all departmental KPI’s and goals.
- Provide support to other areas of the business as and when required.
Job benefits: 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, company bonus scheme, pension plan, and free use of the onsite gym.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE