Reporting to the Facilities Manager. Day to Day functioning of the Facilities Department.
- Scheduling work, assigning tasks, and working closely with the Facilities Team and Maintenance Engineer.
- Checking and reviewing protocols ready for Quality Approval, if required.
- Updating the maintenance schedule, creating “to do” schedules for upcoming week, month and quarter.
- Feedback on worn or unsuitable equipment and facilities specifically on the mezzanine and as part of the HVAC systems and larger scale Production equipment, proposing replacements or work round solutions.
- Completion of maintenance/ calibration protocols for the HVAC units and the larger scale Production equipment.
- To review and support the wireless data logging system for temperature-controlled areas across both sites, reacting to the issues presented and completing corrective action documentation.
- Initiating Quays Change Control systems to introduce or change areas and equipment as required by the Facilities Team.
- Production of risk and COSHH assessments for activities undertaken by the Facilities Team on the HVAC units and larger scale Production equipment.
- To maintain the permit to work and method statement system in place at Quay, primarily for the HVAC units and larger scale Production equipment.
- Working to GMP requirements at all times.
- Accurately following set procedures and batch documentation.
- Working in a Health & Safety conscious manner following safe systems of work.
- Repair and maintenance of equipment to support primarily on the HVAC systems and larger scale Production equipment in line with the Facilities Department remit.
- Add input through experience to new systems and purchases at Quay with respect to the HVAC systems and larger scale production equipment.
- Have an HNC qualification or above in electrical (preferred) and/or mechanical engineering, including at least 4 years experience within a Pharmaceutical environment.
- HVAC and Refrigeration experience desirable.
- Production and review of SOP’s for equipment/processes where relevant, to ensure practise meets procedure.
Job benefits: 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, company bonus scheme, pension plan and free use of onsite gym.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE