Quay Pharma is experienced in formulation development and is one of the few companies licensed for the clinical manufacture of live biotherapeutics targeted for digestive, urogenital, otorhinologic, and pulmonary delivery.
Live Biotherapeutics projects demand bespoke solutions. Quay Pharma are recognised as a world-leader in live-biotherapeutics drug formulation development and clinical manufacture. Our vast experience and scientific know-how means every project is approached in a way that no other CDMO can match.
By understanding the client dosing requirements for the live biotherapeutic, Quay can prepare a formulation development strategy to bring it rapidly and effectively to First in Human (FIH) studies and further clinical use to provide a formulation with the best chance of clinical outcome. Without the correct delivery and release strategy for your drug product formulation, your LBP project will likely fail. Talk to us first.
Our formulation development and clinical services include:
- Immediate release and controlled release tablets.
- Multilayer tablets.
- Immediate-release capsules.
- Oral multiparticulates such as beads, pellets and mini-tablets.
- Liquid and semi-solid filled capsules.
- Fast dispersible tablets.
- Coating of tablets, capsules and pellets.
- Micro-encapsulation using spray drying.
- Oral liquids and suspensions.
Dosage forms include:
- Liquids and semi-solids for topical delivery, such as creams, ointments, lotions and gels.
- Buccal delivery.
- Nasal sprays.
- Dental products.
Talk to Quay Pharma and maximise your chances of project success.